5 Outstanding Quotes That Will Get You Through The Day
Outstanding quotes can help jumpstart our motivation on a lousy day. Whether you are stressed about an upcoming final, deadline at work, or just dealing with everyday stressors. One thing we can agree on, is that time waits for no person! We have to make the best of our 24 hours no matter the circumstances. As you think of ways to utilize your time in the most productive way, here are some quotes about time that will help you move forward.
1. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
4. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have.” – John C. Maxwell
UPDATE: Check out "The Best Life Quotes" for more motivation.
Just in case these quotes weren’t enough check out one of our motivation videos here.