motivational quotes from aretha franklin
Aretha Franklin is one of the best singers that has ever graced this earth. Aretha gave us motivation and motivational quotes during her lifetime. Motivational quotes that we can apply to anything, not just music. Aretha was a profound motivational force and the Queen of Soul, so lets take a look at some of the most amazing motivational quotes by Aretha Franklin. Aretha has motivated millions with her inspirational lyrics, bringing joy to their hearts, and inspiring their minds and souls around the world. Here are the 10 best motivational quotes from Aretha Franklin.
1. "Sometimes, what you're looking for is already there." -Aretha
2. "Music does a lot of things for a lot of people. It’s transporting, for sure. It can take you right back, it’s uplifting, it’s encouraging, it’s strengthening." -Aretha
4. "People don't really have to give you anything , so appreciate what people give you." -Aretha
5. "soul is constant. It's cultural, it's always going to be there. in different flavors and degrees."
6."It really is an honor if I can be inspirational to a younger singer or person. It means I’ve done my job."- Aretha
8. "You cannot define a person on just one thing. You can’t just forget all these wonderful and good things that a person has done because one thing didn’t come off the way you thought it should come off." -Aretha
9. "If a song’s about something I’ve experienced or that could’ve happened to me it’s good. But if it’s alien to me, I couldn’t lend anything to it. Because that’s what soul is all about."-Aretha